We regret to inform you all that one of our employees has been exposed to COVID-19. She has been tested and will know results within 7-10 days. Because of this, we are using extra caution and have chosen to *temporarily* close our doors to walk-in customers. We are heartbroken by this new turn of events, but we would be even more heartbroken to be the cause of illness in any of our customers. We love you all more than we love your money and that will always be the case. Below we've outlined our temporary plans and we will keep you updated on any changes in events. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive in this crazy time.
- Online shop STILL OPEN! We have no intentions of closing our online shop and will still be mailing out orders daily. We hope you'll take advantage of this time to enjoy a little shopping in pajamas while you browse our site. Shop Our Website!
- Curbside Pick-Up Options! We will still offer curbside pick-up during our shop open hours (Wednesday - Saturday, 11am - 3pm). Orders MUST be placed online ONLY. We unfortunately can not take phone call or walk up orders during this time as we will be stretched thin with available workers. There is a Curbside Pickup/In-store Pickup option on our website and you will be refunded any shipping charges that may incur. Also, please allow time for your order to be competed. You will receive email notification when your order is available for pick-up. When you arrive at the shop to pick-up your order, please call the shop phone number posted on the side of the building to let us know you are there.
- Summer Block of the Week! These programs will still be available for pick-up on Saturday, as usual. They will just have to be picked up curbside. Please do not ask for additional items to be added to your block of the week pick-up, unless you have placed an online order ahead of time, as we will be managing a lot with a limited staff.
- Facebook LIVE videos! We are currently unsure what the status of our normally scheduled programs will be, but rest assured we will come up with creative ways to stay engaged with you all. We rely on being able to communicate with you through this outlet and we will be flexible and adapt quickly to the new circumstances. So we hope that you'll continue to join us for whatever fun lies ahead!
- We will all be OKAY! We have no doubts that we will survive this as a business, as a family, and as individuals. Our main concern has always been your health and safety...the quilting supplies can come later if they have to. We hope that our response to this is an overreaction and that Samantha does in fact test negative. We will keep you updated! Please continue to check the website, email, and Facebook for updates on re-opening.