Teacher Lynn Sykes will show you the basics of hand embroidery. After this class you will be ready to tackle any hand embroidery project you've had your eye on!
The project in class will be specially designed by Sam Dudley.
Download a PDF version of the class supply list HERE!
- Fabric – fat quarter of solid fabric
- Embroidery floss – I recommend Cosmo, but DMC will work, bring a couple of colors
- Needles – Embroidery or crewel (I use an embroidery size 26)
- Embroidery hoop – I will have a few in class so you can try different types.
- Small scissors
- Fabric marking pen (I use the Sewline air erase pen)
- Small ruler
- Fine Line black Sharpie
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.
- Close toed shoes are highly recommended.
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.