Teacher Lynn Sykes has created 3 fun geometric zippered bags! In this class you will take your bag making skills to the next level while creating these 3 zippered bags. Learn how to insert a zipper, create box sides, and more!
Download a PDF version of the supply list HERE!
- Sewing machine
- Foot pedal
- Power cord
- Thread to match your fabric
- Pins or binding clips
- Zipper foot for your machine
- Regular foot for your machine
- Rectangle bag – 2 pieces of quilted fabric 9” x 10 ½” (you can quilt these pieces yourself or purchase pre-quilted fabric, 12-14” zipper
- Triangle bag – 1 outside piece of fabric 8” x 15”, 1 inside piece of fabric 8” x 15”, 7” zipper
- Square bag – 2 outside fabric pieces – 6 ½” x 6 ½", 2 lining fabric pieces – 6 ½” x 6 ½", 11” zipper, 1 piece of outside fabric 2 ½” x 12”
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.
- Close toed shoes are highly recommended.
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.