In this class you will be able to use Mountain Creek Quilt Shops barrels of scrap fabric to learn how to make string quilts. This will be a fun day!
You can choose to bring your own scraps if you want, but imagine the gems you will find in our barrels! The price for using our scraps is just $10 for the day - paid on day of the class.
- Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine manual
- Power cord
- Foot pedal for machine
- Piecing foot for your machine
- Grey Thread – 40 or 50 weight
- Bobbin thread – pre-wind 2 bobbins
- Sewing machine needles to match thread weight
- Small Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- 1 yard Foundation material (Please purchase this from Mountain Creek. They will ensure you get the proper material.)
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.
- Close toed shoes are highly recommended.
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.