Teacher Marilyn Hoenie will jump start your sewing adventure by getting you comfortable with your machine.
This class will cover anything that your machine has the capabilities to do. If you've been curious about how to use different stitches, different feet, and other features, but you've been to hesitant to do it on your own, let Marilyn guide you through it.
Any machine qualifies for this class.
- Machine Manual
- Foot Pedal
- Any different feet or attachments that you want to learn about
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.
- Close toed shoes are highly recommended.
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.