We are so fortunate to have a Creative Grids educator at our fingertips! Cam Kilman knows the ins and outs of every Creative Grids Ruler and is ready to help you get going on your project.
Bring in ANY project that you have started, want to start, or have any questions about at all - as long as the project uses a Creative Grids brand ruler, Cam can help you work out the bugs and use the ruler to its maximum potential.
Supply list varies:
- bring to class the ruler you need help with and any fabric to correspond with your personal project.
- sewing machine (machines are available for rental from Mt. Creek, $10)
- your favorite sewing notions; thread, scissors and snips, seam ripper, etc.
- rotary cutter
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.
- Close toed shoes are highly recommended.