Go back to the basics of piecing blocks with teacher Lynn Sykes.
Learn to piece flying geese, four patches, and half square triangles. With these three building blocks, the number of quilt blocks you can make is endless. We will discuss how to get a 1/4 inch seam, ironing v. pressing, the correct way to sew your borders on to your quilt, and best binding techniques. Supply List:
- Sewing machine, general sewing supplies
- 10-12 coordinating fat quarters
- Optional, extremely helpful, Creative Grids Flying Geese Ruler and Creative Grids Basic Range 6" Square Ruler
Class Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We support your decision to wear masks, but they are not mandatory.
- You will be in class during lunch hour. You may pack a lunch to eat in the classroom. We have a refrigerator available for students to use.
- Please bring drinks in a *SCREW TOP* container to avoid messes and accidents.