Learn to piece flying geese, four patches, and half square triangles. With these three building blocks, the number of quilt blocks you can make is endless. We will discuss how to get a 1/4 inch seam, ironing v. pressing, the correct way to sew your borders on to your quilt, and best binding techniques.
- Sewing machine, general sewing supplies
- 10-12 coordinating fat quarters
- Optional, extremely helpful, Creative Grids Flying Geese Ruler and Creative Grids Basic Range 6" Square Ruler
- We are mindful of physical distancing and have a large classroom to allow ample space for each student. Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. Masks are required in the classroom and while you shop.
- Class cancellations policy: If you cancel your class 48 hours or more before class, you will be given a shop credit in the amount of the class. If you cancel your class within 48 hours of the class, your class fee will NOT be refundable.
- You will be in class during lunch time, so feel free to pack a lunch or snacks. Please bring a drink container with a **screw on lid**.